The NatWest Encouraging Women into Franchising (EWiF) Awards 2023 are now open. The Award Ceremony is an annual event that honours the very best in franchising. The awards are open to all those who are committed to franchising excellence whether they be franchisors, franchisees, franchise employees, or service providers to the industry.
EWiF has been celebrating women in franchising since 2010, and recognises franchising is leading the way in attracting talented female entrepreneurs and business leaders who are shaping the future - pioneers, innovators and visionaries who push boundaries, set new standards, and overcome adversity.
The awards celebrate women within the UK’s franchise industry, from every sector, of all ages, and all sizes. Has your vision grown a successful business? Your leadership inspired others? Or has your innovative approach brought change to your sector? Do you have a standout franchisee or employee who deserves recognition? If so, EWIF wants to hear about it!
This year’s categories are:
· New Woman Franchisor of the Year 2023 sponsored by Daisy First Aid
· Woman Franchisor of the Year 2023 sponsored by Novuna Business Finance
· New Woman Franchisee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Moneypenny
· Woman Franchisee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Atlas Mapping
· Woman Franchise Employee of the Year 2023 sponsored by Boddy Matthews
· Young Woman in Franchising of the Year 2023 (Under 30 years) sponsored by McDonald’s
· Service Provider of the Year 2023 (Male or female) sponsored by NatWest
· Inspirational Woman in Franchising 2023 sponsored by Platinum Wave
· Ambassador of the Year 2023 (Male or female) sponsored by Little Movers
· Overall Women in Franchising 2023 (Chosen from the female winners of the above categories) sponsored by the bfa
Next year’s winners will be announced at the prestigious award ceremony on Tuesday 16th May 2023 in Central London.
Why should you enter the EWiF Awards 2023?
The process of writing your entry, gives you the time to reflect on all your successes throughout the year. Taking the time to reward and celebrate achievements with your support teams will also give
your business, and more importantly the people you work with, a boost – even if they aren’t being nominated.
The Awards are free enter. You don’t need to be an EWiF Ambassador to enter, they’re open to all UK-based franchises! All entries must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Tuesday 17th January 2023.
Find out how to enter the EWiF awards here